International Conference with Global Exposure!
ITMITCE 2014 9th INTERNATIONAL Conference 18 JUNE – ISTANBUL, TURKEY On “Innovative Trends in Management, Information, Technologies, Computing and Engineering to tackle A Competitive Global Environment” (ITMITCE – 2014) held in Istanbul, Turkey 18 JUNE 2014.
Accepted Papers List – This list is updated periodically
OR Submit your paper at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract due date:
Feb 28th, 2014 May 15th, 2014 Closed!
Notification of acceptance starts on:
On Going Closed!
Early Bird Registration Ends: EXTENDED April 30, 2014 Closed!
Full paper submission is due by May 30th, 2014
Registration Deadline: On Going
Conference start date : June 18, 2014
* Keynote Speakers *
Prof. Dr. Ata Atun
Selected papers shall be published in the International Multilingual Academic Journal – IMAJ (ISSN 2330-6440) & The American Academic & Scholarly Research Journal (ISSN2162-3228)
The proposed conference on the above theme will be held in Istanbul, Turkey which aims to provide an intellectual platform for the international scholars. ITMITCE – 2014 aims to promote research and studies in Management Science, Information Technology, Computing and Engineering.
ITMITCE accept both Abstracts and Full Papers!
Researchers submitting their Abstracts have a great opportunity to discuss their research project with other researchers attending the conference and can submit their full research article for publication in the American Academic and Scholarly Research Journal – AASRJ after the conference concludes free of charge provided that they have registered for the conference and paid the conference fees!
Call for papers
You are invited to present your research work under one of the following (but not limited to) conference tracks:
- Business Management and Business Economics
- Knowledge Management & Information and Communication Technologies & Innovation
- Business Studies and Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management & Performance Management
- Total Quality Management & Standardization Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance & Supply Chain Management & Marketing and Advertising
- Human Resources Management & Marketing & Social Responsibility
- Organization Theory & Marketing & Brand Management
- The linkages between global trade and corporate social responsibility
- Business policies, strategies, and performance
- Innovation and product development, Business strategies
- Marketing management and strategies
- Consumer behavior, Customer relationship management
- Human Resources Management Practices and policies
- Information technology, Management Information Systems
- Multinational Corporations, transfer pricing, export and economic growth
- Regional integration
- Productivity and global sourcing
- The future of business education, assessment methods and techniques
- The structure and curricula of current and future business education
- A focus on emerging trends and new markets
- Human Resource
- Business Intelligence
- Information Technology Management
- Business Education
- International Business
- Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Supply Chain Management Themes
- e-Business Strategies
- Managing Knowledge for e-Business Management
- Implementing and Leading e-Business Change
- International Factor Movements and International Business
- International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- Library systems
- Print culture
- Information and Information Technology History
- User Behavior and Social Aspects of Information Seeking
- Social Informatics
- Social aspects of information
- Information & communications technologies
- Electronic archiving
- Information management
- Information retriving
- Information cycle
- Information organization
- Knowledge sharing
- Library management
- Undergraduate research experiences
- Distance Education for Computers
- Computer Education for Graduates
- Reconfigurable Computing Sensor Networks
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Technology
- Biomedical Electronics
- Circuits and Systems
- Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Control theory
- Data Mining
- Electromagnetics, Microwave, Antennas
- Intelligent Systems
- Information Systems
- Image Processing
- Natural Language Processing
- Technology in Education
- Scientific Computing
- Computer based Education
- Quantum Physics
- Computational Sciences
- Soft Computing
- Green Technology
- Engineering Sciences
- Nano Sciences and Technology
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Seismic Engineering
- Enginering Management
- Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Digital Organization of Information Policy & Ethics
Please submit your abstract by email at: email@example.com
The abstract should not exceed 300 words. Within one week from receiving your abstract we will let you know if your proposal is accepted. All accepted abstracts and papers are peer-reviewed and will be published in the conference proceedings on our website.
Presentation: You will have up to 15 minutes time for your presentation. It is recommended to speak no longer than 10 minutes and let at least 5 minutes for discussion. Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive. Each presentation room will be equipped with a laptop and a screen for PowerPoint presentations. The laptop will be set up for powerpoint presentations. Transparency projectors are not provided. Assume there may not be internet access.
Paper publication: If you would like to publish your paper in our journal American Academic & Scholarly Research Journal. (AASRJ) ISSN2162-321X (print)ISSN2162-3228 (online). The journal is published by the American Academic & Scholarly Research Center and indexed with and included in the Library of Congress, Ulrich, WorldCat, Google Scholar, GetCITED, Cite Seer, Open Archive Harvester and The Universe Digital Library. Please send it to us by email by the end of the conference. Your paper should contain: name(s) of the author(s), institution(s), title, abstract, keywords and references. Papers published in our journal are double-blind, peer reviewed.
*The first author pays full registration fees, while the second and subsequent pays a “co-author” fees. This applies only in case that two or more authors of the same paper attend the conference. Otherwise, if the first author does not attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay a full registration fees (not the co-author fees).
** No Conference Package Included.